The Abundia Board of Directors is extremely happy to announce that, retroactively effective January 16, 2015, Abundia is a nonprofit charitable organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
What does this mean to you?
· Your contributions of cash through our website, check or PayPal, are tax deductible.
· When you register at the higher $230 level, $30 is tax deductible.
· If you donate an item to the silent auction, you can deduct what you paid for it.
· If you purchase an item at the silent auction, you may deduct the excess of the purchase price paid for an item over its fair market value
· Although you cannot deduct the value of your services donated to Abundia, you may be able to deduct related expenses.
If you have made a donation or paid more than $200 to register in 2015, we will email you a receipt in the next few weeks. Receipts for silent auction donations and purchases will be emailed or available at the retreat.
If you have any suggestions of any programs or discounts we should explore, please contact email@example.com.
Treasurer, Abundia Board of Directors